Happy fall! Part of me is crying that summer is over, but the other part is smiling as I watch the leaves change colors. What a beautiful time of year and such a beautiful place in which we live! I’m so excited to offer my first-ever photography mini sessions these next few weekends in October. Don’t worry, I’ve checked the Husky and Seahawks schedules and the times don’t interfere with any home games. 😉 (And parking at UW will be free during those times!) So put on your boots, pull out your favorite scarves and sweaters, and let me capture some beautiful images of you and yours!
I’ve chosen the Washington Park Arboretum (2300 Arboretum Dr E, Seattle, WA 98112) and the Quad at the University of Washington (101 Art Building, Memorial Way NE, Seattle, WA 98195) for these sessions because the scenery is phenomenal.
What I love about the arboretum
- Stunning fall colors
- Water views
- Variety of locations
- I used to run here all the time during college and I loved watching the boats go by and listening for the frogs 🙂
What I love about the UW
- It’s the most beautiful campus ever, duh! #proudhusky
- You + greenery + gorgeous architecture = swoon
- Stairs (I love stairs)
- If you’re an alumn, you can reconnect with campus and treat yourself to a tour
Washington Park Arboretum | Saturday, October 4, 11:30 AM – 3:30 PM OR Saturday, October 18 – 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM
University of Washington, Quad | Sunday, October 5, 11:30 AM – 3:30 PM OR *new date* Saturday, November 1, 12:30 PM – 3:30 PM
All mini sessions include
- 25 minutes of photography
- Online viewing gallery
- 3 high resolution digital images to download (approximately 15 images from which to choose)
- Choice of 25 custom-designed holiday cards OR a 12″x18″ print of your favorite image from our session
$200 (tax included, to make your life simple)
Session times will be every half hour. Let me know what date and time you’d like!
I’m currently working with a graphic designer to create custom holiday cards – I will share those designs with you as soon as they are available! If you don’t need holiday cards, though, then you can opt for the 12″x18″ print, which is personally one of my favorite sizes – not too big, but still makes a nice impression. 😉
And of course, if you would like more than 25 holiday cards, or additional prints or digital images, you have the opportunity to order these.
Please call me (425.770.3442) or email me (email@example.com) if you have any questions. I hope to see you this fall!